We’re looking for talented professionals to help us continue to build our reputation as a leader in professional services and information management solutions. The members of SAT Solutions come from a wide range of cultural, educational and geographic backgrounds and are able to work in a dynamic and professional environment that values honesty, integrity, hard work, quality and professionalism. The expertise they bring lead to superior business solutions for our clients.
Each year a new set of skills is required to stay with the current wave of technology. That’s why we are always on the lookout for talented, innovative professionals who enjoy their work, and understand that our ultimate success depends on how well we satisfy our clients. SAT Solutions Inc is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the development of our people on the personal, professional and technology levels. We offer a competitive compensation package, and opportunities to share in the success of the business.
If you are an expert in your field of IT, committed to creating solutions that yield tangible results for clients, enjoy working in a positive environment and are always looking for a new challenge, we should talk.
- Business Analysts
- Systems Architects/Solution Architects/Java Architect/SOA Architects/Middleware Architects
- Programmer Analyst
- QA Analysts
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Database Administrators (DBA)
- Project Managers
All positions involve use of 1 or more of the following:
Software Skills: ( Expertise in anyone of the below skill sets)
- TOOLS: Eclipse IDE, RSA 6.0×7.x, Web Logic Work Shop, J Developer , PVCS, VSS, CVS, Rational Suite, Ant, ETL and Reporting(Cognos, Business Objects, Informatica), MS SharePoint, MS-Office, MS Visio, Lotus Notes.
- ERP/CRM: SAP ECC, Siebel, PeopleSoft, Oracle Applications
- WEB TECHNOLOGIES: Java/J2EE/Middleware, HTML, Java Script, DHTML, JSF, AJAX, XML, XSL, XSD, CSS, Applets, AWT, JFC (Swing), J2EE 1.2/1.3, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, RMI, EJB, JNDI, JAXB, JMS, Java Security/JAAS, Web Services, Web 2.0, JAXM, JAXP, SOAP, WSDL, UDDL, J2ME, DOT NET.
- LANGUAGES: Java, C, C++, CGI/PERL, UNIX Shell Scripts.
- DATABASES: Oracle 7.x/8.x/9.x/10g, IBM UDB DB2 6.x/7.x/8.x, MS SQL Server 2000, My SQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, Views.
SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYSTS:
Analyze and develop computer programs using J2EE, JAVA, SERVLETS, JSP, EJB, WEBLOGIC/WEBSPHERE, Grails 2.3.7, Groovy, GORM, MVC, JSF, JQuery, ORACLE 9i\10g, SQL, Hibernate XML, JAXP, XSLT, LDAP, UML, Enterprise Architect, Webservices Master’s in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent with 3 years of experience in related field. Will accept Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Information Systems with five years of progressively responsible experience in related field.
Relocation and travel to unanticipated locations within the United States possible.
SENIOR PROGRAMMER ANALYSTS:
Develop computer programs, search engine and web applications using Ruby on Rails, Java, J2EE Technologies such as WESB, JDBC, JMS,WMB,XML, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Java Script, Angular.js, Mongo DB, MySQL. Master’s in Computer Science/Information Systems with 2 years of experience in related field. Will accept Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Information Systems with five years of progressively responsible experience in related field. Relocation and travel to unanticipated locations within the United States possible.
Location of employment: Cranbury, NJ 08512
Send Resumes to: >Attn HR , 1 Farr View Drive Cranbury, New Jersey 08512
For certain positions, we accept degree equivalent in education & experience or any equally suitable combination of education training and/or experience which would qualify applicant to perform duties of job offered.
Relocation to various client sites in U.S. as needed.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to: HR@SATSOLS.com
Referrals & Rewards
SAT Solutions has been built on Teamwork and referral from existing employees. If an Employee refers either a prospective candidate or a prospective client to SAT Solutions and those referrals produce a hire or revenue for the company, a referral bonus will be paid according to the company Guidelines Please Reach out to HR.